Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Giant Monster Movie That I Ever Saw at a Theater

                                                                           Gorgo
They capture the beast and take him to London to exhibit him to the public and make themselves rich in the process.
                   Along the lines of the Godzilla movies crossed with the classic story of "the Lost World"
     Come to find out their monster is only a very young one ... Soon "Mama" comes for her baby
                                               She then lays siege to London in her search 
I went to the movies with my young cousins to see this film in my Mother's home town it was Great... It was a re-release as a double feature with 1,000,000 Years BC.... Ahh... Childhood memories....
                                                                   Enjoy the Movie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I wish there was more cinemas showing giant monster movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Mr. Baxter ...and What Giant Monsters would you like for me to Post ??

    ReplyDelete