Thursday, January 12, 2012

Forlorn Wormwood And "Body Snatching"


a small portrait of Forlorn himself , which I drew from memory while in "looney Bin" for a week back at the first of October.... Do Not intend to go back ...and will try very hard not to "loose it" anytime soon....
                             
He is another of my figures on display at the Library
                                    Was going through my old folder of some drawings....
And then I Looked more closely at the things before me ...a dragon that I designed for someone's tattoo.... Mars Attacks!! with Charlotte , NC as city....and from the 1970's  an issue of Witch's Tales and a postcard from Myrtle Beach SC of "Castle Dracula Wax Museum" .....But in the center......

 Yours Truly... With my charges of "Attempted Body Snatching".....That Sucked happened when I was a teen... and all I did was open door on above ground vault ...Not try to steal a "Body" to as the Officer said " To Decorate my Room with...." Bull Shit....!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment