Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do It Yourself Dentistry...

My tooth broke off... leaving razor sharp edges.... since it kept on slashing and cutting my tongue... I had to do some thing ..... I spent  over 45 minutes using a metal file to remove the sharp edges.... but the file was too large so I had to chip away at the remains of the tooth. to get it to the point where I could file down the rest .... very unpleasant ....even though painful  it is much better than the way it was and I rounded the sharp edges...
 .... they don't call me the Doctor for nothing..

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your tooth. You gave me a laugh. i could picture you doing this. I do hope you feel better and get that tooth taken care of.

    Blessings my friend, Lady Moss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the most "pleasant" thing to have to do ...but I could not find any sandpaper.

      Delete