Monday, January 9, 2012

Dr. Theda Here...

Sorry for the "depressing" tone of some of my Posts.... we are trying to "keep up our spirits" as best as we can.... Troubles... well Too Many on my plate.... (Food wise ...very little on my plate ... $60.oo per month food stamps....)  I suffer from "manic Depression" as well ....( I had "weened" myself off of the Lexapro by the end of Spring.....) Now only need to keep on my nerve pills ...( so my hands do Not shake as badly)
I Always have the Doctor .... another part of my "mental disorder" ..... Robert Bloch said in his novel ....our insanity will have formed habits.... Train those habits..."  Some of my other "disorders" Keep us aware of our surroundings at All times... and I have Really Great Reflexes.... ( and can accurately Sling whatever I can get my hands upon ....Great with "blades" ..or any "sharp" object.)
Then again (According to the US Government when they tested me for a couple of weeks while I was incarcerated for Bank Robbery ...) My IQ is well over 150....!!!! now that's impressive ....
 So I am a "Mad Genius"
I can make very "unpleasant" things from common household items....
I have no "plans" to bother anybody ...I just sit in my corner and occasionally friends drop by....
I have my computer and my collection...( and Now the new Dog, "Casper")
Even though I am polite and show courteousness to all who I meet .....These people of my town still view me as some kind of "Boogeyman"....
So as my health slowly deteriorates... I shall continue to sit in my corner and make do as best can...

No comments:

Post a Comment