Sunday, January 1, 2012

Its a Miserable Life

This should be a "Holiday" movie.... There are so many things going "wrong"... Been thinking ( as I have said Not always a "good" thing for us)  This "eventful" day is only the start.... not even a full day into this new year... and the crap is already hitting the fan.... at least this time it is not directed at Me...
    Can't help but to wonder if this day is a precursor of the days to follow this new year
 If so ...Maybe just giving up and accepting my own death would be preferable to trying to make through till the next year.... by then my health will have declined even more and may have to have a portable oxygen tank to take with me whenever I go anywhere.... my future looks bleak.... I am still trying to give myself "good" reasons to "hang in there" ( and not by the neck by a noose)... not much "pleasant" to which to look forward in my future....
at least I will have "the Doctor" to be at my side through all the bad times ahead.... And my "self-preservation" and protection are his main goals.... without Me there would be No "Doctor" so for his own self-preservation and continued existence depend on my survival...... 
 So I will endure the misfortunes and misery of 2012 for the sake of that which means so much to me...


  Maybe things will improve ...but I will not get my "hopes" up on things getting better for us..... Pretty miserable today (and for the last few weeks) ... most of all the problems from 2011 are still with us to some degree.... ( some even worse now...)
 Sorry for the depressing New Years Post... but I do Not really see things improving ...only getting worse and worse... as the year progresses... Still I will try my best even if my efforts have very little effect on the overall scheme of things.... but to all of you you have my best wishes for a happier life...
                                             Good bye for now from ...the Doctor

For now let us all try to hang on to the things in our lives that matter the most

1 comment:

  1. We will "Hang in There" at least until My Health worsens till then I will sit in my corner and try to enjoy what I do have .....It is cold here and will get colder over the next few days... (Very little Heat in my home.... I have the living room shut off from the rest of the house... easier to keep some warmth in one room )

    ReplyDelete