Monday, October 8, 2012

Wow !! Only Seven more Posts until Post # 2,000...

          Never thought that the "Crypt" would last as long as it has..... Almost 2,000 Posts...!!!
                           I have a Lot of "Thinking" to do ..... Mostly not that "bad" this time though...
A big "Thanks" to all of our "followers" here at the "Crypt" as well as all of you who view my little Blog....
 seeing the number of views each day really lifts my spirits.... ( at least it looks like I may have finally done something that is appreciated by others.....)
            We tip our hat to you good people .....and here is to another 2,000 posts yet to come.....
                                                         Later Kiddies....

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow weirdo, and I'm following you now!

    Jolie du Pre
    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to our little "Crypt"... feel free to look around... but most of all ....just enjoy yourself....

      Delete
  2. wow 20000 is a lot. :) Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete