Thursday, October 25, 2012

We are Back.....

                              As I mentioned ...I re-installed the Original Sims game...
 Well a couple of days later Alex installed my Sims 2 Game !!!  and from the time that I wake up till my eyes burn too badly for me to stay awake any longer... I have been trying to get it "functional".... ( You should see the really Dark areas under my eyes... )
                       Even Old Zacherley looks less like "the Dead" than "Stacey does at present......
Including Pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns....
                               I about have My version ( or as close as I can get) of Sims 2....!!!!
Sorry for not posting... Some how over the last few days the number of views of the "Crypt"  Have Increased.... over 900 just today....!!!!!
                                                       How did that happen.....?????

No comments:

Post a Comment