Monday, October 22, 2012

Been a Eventful few days here at Home....

Well I finally got my Sims2 "playable" ( Alex must Not have installed "Apartment Life" expansion pack... I no longer have "spell use")









                             and I have done a lot with the original Sims game that I installed.....
to use the above "skin" in your original Sims Game
 First save each image as a "bitmap" (i.e. "Paint")......(all of these files are to be installed in the "Game Data / Skins" file) First you must go to the web-site "7 Deadly Sims" ( a "free" site) and under "Wrath" you will find in "Skins Downloads"... "Joe Reaper"... download and install this file for the needed "meshes"... ( You may have to "overwrite" the "hood" skin...) ... And you have a proper "Undead" for your game... More of my skins to come... Kiddies... Later..

1 comment:

  1. I just gave this "skin" a test run and he looks pretty good , ..enjoy Kiddies...

    ReplyDelete