Friday, October 12, 2012

I Found the "Vampire" Potion for My Sims...

                                                    I Found it a bit after 4:00am.....
                   Now I have Vampires and Zombies.... as well as evil "Grim Reaper" things....Cool !!
I even found a "Quick" way to kill off any Sim who enters my property.... I just feed them to the "Plant"
                                 I have started  a "Graveyard"... of "Pleasantville"....LOL
Once I have killed them off ... I call up "Mr. Death"... and make a deal ... I always pay him a Low Price to return them to "Life".... Thus I get a "Zombie".... I then change them into "monstrous" Sims... then either Keep them ... or kill them off again ...Thus they make for a "creepy-looking" Ghost to rise up and haunt those who live there.....
This is the "Default" Zombie skin that I installed....
                         I can now re-populate "Pleasantville" ...With my "Undead"...LOL....
             By the way, ... I have Not yet slept.... do not know when I will do so.... oh well....
                                                              Later Kiddies.....

2 comments:

  1. My Sister will be here in about two hours ... I think I shall take a "nap".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! You are having way too much fun! That's not like any Sims game I've ever heard of. Looks addicting!

    ReplyDelete