Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sorry... too Much at One Time...

I managed to "Un-instal" my Sims@.... and had a working version by dawn... ( It died after a few "downloads" around noon....)
Around 6:30pm ...I received a phone call from "Dr. Evil" , Himself....!!!!! ("Phil Morris" of Morris Costumes)
 some time in November...(after the Holiday rush... ) He has agreed to "Interview" with me.... For My FIRST  Attempt at a "Pod-Cast"..... ...Awesome....!!!!!
Been trying to Get "Sims2" to work since about 9:30pm last night... Now 7:30pm here (with less than a total of less than an hour's "break")... I WILL Have My Sims.... ( Lost Spore in the Process... Think I "salvaged" it though....)
                          Quite a bit "afoot" here ...Kiddies... So please Bear with us....
(A few more designs for your own "cut-outs".... see post below for basic directions)

                Dr. Paul bearer" was my childhood "Horror Host"...... Then he moved to Florida...
                                                                      Thank you....

1 comment: