Monday, October 15, 2012

Got Back Home a Bit Ago.....

                                               Well kiddies this Joker Will Soon Be Mine......
To print and make for yourself from "Cubee Craft"
                                                         This should "lift Stacey's Spirits".....
Spent the evening  (as I shall be doing on Monday nights) Playing "Dungeons and Dragons".... Next Week they Attack the "Graveyard"... After Dark... Should be a Cool adventure......
                                I have Not really ran a "D&D" game in over 20 years..!!!They are in "real trouble"...I am a "Chaotic Evil" Dungeon-Master...LOL
                                 Wait until they try to make it through my "Forest"....lol



A small section of the map....
                                                                   Trees can be "Evil" Too....

3 comments:

  1. That Joker looks really sweet. Should be a nice addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir... I am still glad that I Did purchase him...

      Delete
  2. There are "Undead" versions of there "Tree-Creatures" as well....

    ReplyDelete