Sunday, April 9, 2017

A to Z... "H"


             Though Not a "Monster" itself... "H" is for Halloween.... A Big influence
 
                     The time of the year that my great love of Monsters was "acceptable" ...
 
                              and little Sam (as the "Unofficial" Mascot of Halloween)....
 Halloween.... the Greatest Holiday of my early childhood... and then later came Christmas... when recently ask what Stacey would want for Christmas... told them, on the day after Halloween there are many holiday items on clearance sale... buy them then and give the to me as my Christmas (and Any Joker things)
 
             We do so enjoy the Halloween season... a big influence upon my early childhood...!!!
                  
 
                       Still the sorting of the many books and papers in this room...



No comments:

Post a Comment