Thursday, September 8, 2016

An "interesting" Morning...

                                
                  First my dentist wants to remove the two teeth next to the last extractions....
                   But, not healed enough... so set our appointment for two weeks from now...
                     
My Dad is having heart problems and his  wife is stuck in traffic trying to get my Dad to the doctor....

While sitting outside to have a cigarette with my coffee... some man walked up and gave me a small handful of loose change !!!
we thanked him as we handed it back and told him that was very kind of him, but we were just waiting on my ride Home...

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok with your dad!! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that the same thing happened to Ian McLellan when he was taking a break off set while still dressed in his Gandalf clothes from LOTR -- somebody gave him loose change too!

    ReplyDelete