Monday, August 10, 2015

Wow.... Cool Number of Views....


                about the same as All day for Friday... and it is only a bit after 11:00am...!!!
                                                  that was unexpected...

                                                             Thank you all...
 and thanks to everyone who visited the "Crypt" over this past weekend.... we actually enjoyed doing this 4th Anniversary of my "Fun" (at least, usually for me).... and gives us something to keep my mind occupied... so we do not think to much on our "worries"... too much "grim" or bad in my life...
many of these Problems are things that I can do little to nothing about... so why waste my time worrying ... wait for it to finsh trashing my life ... and then see about fixing any "damage"...
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment