Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hello.....


It seems that while I was sleeping before 5:00am, I missed All of the "Drama"....
 was just told a bit ago .... brain only now begining to "grasp" All of this at once...
                              
                                happened when my Friend dropped back by ......

was awakened by my Neighbor yelling up from the road... He asked "if I was OK...???"...
                we thought it "odd" at the time... We will go speak with him later....

                          Never a "Dull Moment" around here , Kiddies.....
                      The time for more (often "deadly") Booby Traps to be made...???....
                 
                                                 "THINKING " to be done for Now....
            Give us a bit to get a few of "Facts" that were just dumped upon me "straight"....
                                              We will post a "Follow-Up' later...

2 comments: