Thursday, August 13, 2015

Had a Short Vist from the Sheriff's Dept..


                                Someone stole a bike down my street..
                                ( not the kind Deputy who showed up this time...)
                   Heard knock at back door "Who's there" I responded... ...
                                       ... "The Sheriff's Dept."
                  thinking one of my friends was messing with me... I answered the door..
                          
that got our nerves on edge... (have been treated Very "Badly" by them in the past...)
                   this deputy was very polite... and ask if I had seen anything...
                     I told him that I would ask the younger people that I know...

                But a "Cop" at my door (especially of a night) really "Spooks" me...

                                              tore up my nerves a bit...

         Not as "Bad" as we thought... was worried what they were "dropping on me" now

                                So just going to sit back ad sip on my beer

1 comment:

  1. Turns out that the black kids across the street have been stealing bikes from across this small town for some time...

    ReplyDelete