Thursday, January 22, 2015

How About a Song....


               Hope that you are well this evening... Friends had stopped by for a short visit...
                                                          and the original version....
                                                    The first is more "Ballad-like"....

                              Even "Stacey" in my Sims Game likes Guns-n-Roses...!!!
And I guess that you could call my Sims World my "Paradise City".... the place where we go to "escape"....
 
There dwell the "Characters" that we like. and enjoy... the Phantom of the Opera , Eddie (of Iron Maiden), the Cenobites, Julia and Uncle Frank...
 
 
 
 Tentacled Eyeballs .... and So Many others.... "twisted little places that we have "created"....
 

                            Right now having "crossed " things with "Candyland"...!!!....

And now have Two types of "Spaceship" ( and sci-fi "downloads") to make my Sims world more like my Spore...!!!
 
                                 This is the "smaller" of the Two "Ships"...
 
 
                My Ship has a "hell of a "Warp-Drive" configuration"....!!! and Lots of Guns...
 
 

                                          Eddie playing for some "old" fans....
 

These Evil Alien Invaders kill off townies and then use their Brains to "Assimilate" New Tentacled Eyeballs... Thus completely converting "Downtown" to "Their World"...!!!


               And my "Alien Invasion Force" has taken over "Downtown"... the City is in "Ruins"....


1 comment: