Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sorry Folks.... a bit Out of Sorts...


                               the Court  was continued till the 17th,.... that is this Friday....
                         We already know that basically "Nothing" will be done to him...
this has our nerves on edge..... I just sit here shut up inside of my own home... doors locked and back door braced shut... Fro most of our life we have suffered from severe "scocial-phobia" among other mental issues... up until more recently We had gone to therapy ( for nearly 7 years this time) almost weekly for these "problems"

     His brutal attack upon me in my own home has effected Stacey very badly....
And it would seem (as told to me by several sources) that this same "Crack-Head" is the one who came up in my house last year and "trashed" it and destroyed some of the most expensive pieces of my collection...
... none of these thing do I have "Any" legal recourse.... So he will just "get away" with it....
That is my mind is lately... worrying over things .which we have No Control....
Well , his attack on me  has given some of the area Cops a good laugh.... .... We can not even turn to the Law enforcement people to help Stacey ... in this County ,... they really hate Stacey....
 so Legal recourse that we can take over anything that should befall us....
... Nothing "Legal" that we can do..... God help them All , if we ever decide to do "Something"....

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck on Friday, and keep your cool, my friend. In the long run, you stand to lose much more than you might gain. You *do* have friends standing by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I've had phobias and while I'm managed to conquer them, I understand how hard it is and how much a single incident can send you sliding back, and sometimes, when bad things happen, and things are outside your control, dwelling on them only does yourself harm.

    But know this, all the traffic on your blog, those are people you've entertained. That is, without a doubt, one of the most important things you can do as a human. Again, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your concern... and Mr. Barnes... We will be glad to post a "Shout Out " for you later this evening ....
    be rather "Late"... but a bit of fun for our morning ("mourning"...???) viewers....
    A great evening to you good Sirs....
    .... And Mr. Bloch ,..... still enjoying the "Giant Skull" decoration... thanks again... Plenty of food in fridge as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad I could help in some small way.

      Happy Halloween and a Superb Samhain

      Delete