Friday, October 24, 2014

Friends Here...


                                                          Just sitting here .....

                                                       How about a song.....????
                             At least something actually brought a "Smile" to my face......
From that great blog "AEIOU and Sometimes Why".... Thank you good Sir Dex...!!!!
                  We actually Won something.... This great Salem, Mass. Postcard...!!!
                     the "Witch you were here"... one (in lower left)..... Awesome.....!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My wife, daughter, and a friend went on a road trip this past summer to New England. Their route just happened to take them to Salem on a Saturday, so I was able to go up to meet them. Had an absolute blast - it's been years since I've been to Salem (I used to live in Boston, so I made it up there regularly), and there were all sorts of new attractions since the last time I was there, in particular a wax museum of horror figures. That was one of the highlights of the trip (that and getting a real, genuine lobster roll).

    ReplyDelete