Saturday, March 9, 2013

How About a Few Suturday Morning Cartoons ...

                                  Included are a few from my childhood... Enjoy Kiddies...
                                                             poor Critter...lol
                                             I once worked for "Amce Retailing"...lol...
 
                                     Our products are guaranteed to the Last Use...



The Entry Hall

I see by the "Spook-koo Clock" its time for the Show

                                            And Welcome to "Horrible hall"....
Drac was my favorite character... as voiced by the great Larry Storch...
                            
                                  These are some of the cartoons that I watched as a small kid...
                               Sid and Marty Kroft made some "Strange"shows
                                            
  

                                       
                                Well Eddie Munster... (Butch Patrick)  stared in "Lidsviulle....


                                                           The "Land of Living Hats"....

And a bit of the Ghostbusters...

                                                                    Enjoy Kiddies...

2 comments:

  1. I went a Lot of trouble to find part two of this episode of Sigmund... I liked this one because it had Jack Wild as a guest star...( he was , in his younger days.. "Jimmy" on Kroft's "H.R.Puffenstuff"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Road Runner one. I think I found it funnier just now than I did back then

    ReplyDelete