Tuesday, March 12, 2013

And Now for Something Completely Different....


                    This is one of the "Strangest" movies that I have ever watched....
                                 Now Randy Quaid... plays an "interesting" Madman

                                                    And I do like the "Eyes"...LOL
                                                He does make for a "fun" Villain...
And some strange "characters"... including Mr.T as "the Bearded-Lady"... and Keanau Reeves plays "the Dog-Boy"...( Without "claiming Credit" for the role)...

               This "twisted" bit of humor is worth at least a viewing... but not that "great" of a film...
And Bob Goldwaith....

Just finished watching this one ... I love the "Eyeballs"... and the Many "bad puns"...

4 comments:

  1. I saw this years ago. I laughed my ass off

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... I especially liked "the den"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed this film to a visiting friend last night and he said that This has to be the Worst Film that he has ever seen... LOL..
    I enjoy its twisted humor ... and the Evil Mr. Skuggs...

    ReplyDelete