Saturday, September 8, 2012

More of The Silver Banshee...

                 This Powerful Villain has the Strength of ten men and her "wail" can Kill....
           I finally found the book I was looking for when I posted on this Evil Super Villain

Oops..! Super Girl...F**cked - Up...







                                                         She is one "Ruthless Bitch".....
                        Well So Far I have introduced "The Scarecrow" And the "Silver Banshee"....
As I have Said ...I want You All to Know of the Evil "Twisted" Villains of DC Comics...
 Who Should I Post About Next , Kiddies..?????
                                                   Please post any suggestions...

4 comments:

  1. I still have "Tons" pf Joker to post...but Who else ...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the request is for the Villain Two Face... He has a batch of Psychological issues.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Lady We shall give you Two-Face...( as well as more Freddy Kruger")

    ReplyDelete