Friday, September 28, 2012

Morning Kiddies....

Sorry about yesterday ...the doctor's office finally frilled my nerve medication..(having been two weeks without these "pills" not only had my nerves gotten Much worse ...but when I took one and a 1/2 pill it put me to sleep...So I was unable to continue posting after my returning yesterday... I watched "Cabin in the Woods and started a post on this "Enjoyable" horror film... and basically ended up sleeping for over 12 hours  ( totally "out of Character" for us....) Sorry for the inconvenience .
              The gentleman who wrote the E-Book... "The New Death And Others" has ask me to post a promo on his new book..... I will be contacting him later today...a Lot to get done and that "Nap" has cut into  everything.... we should be up to running as normal by later today...and this past Wednesday evening , I spent hours looking over the many great post of our newest follower....( wish that I could read other languages ).... here is a bit of his posts...


                                        He often makes Humorous posts as well...
                            I have to walk uptown before it gets too hot... be back later....

No comments:

Post a Comment