Monday, September 17, 2012

A couple of these Stories remind me of one of My Favirite Tunes...

Mine was printed on Yellow....
                                                            and reminds me a bit of "Slithis"
                                                  Its Begining to Look a lot like Fishmen
I have spent the day "trying" to "organize" this "Mess".... Stacks of comic books ...Magazines... and Parers Scattered about and surrounding Me... (Still only "scarping the Surface"...)
Lots to do and Many more "Story Time" posts yet to do.... ( Haven't even "started" on My "TOYS" yet....) So donnot wory still Plenty more "Stuff" to post for All of you good Folks....
                                             Later Kiddies....your "fiend" ...The Doctor"...

No comments:

Post a Comment