Saturday, October 22, 2011

Post #342 to My Followers....

You Our Followers  .... We Thank you All for actually thinking well of the "Crypt" lately we have posted on the Doctor and some of just "What makes Him Tick" your responses would be appreciated as feed-back on this / His / Our?? "persona"   we are falling apart any feed-back from you folk is desired.....
 interesting fact.... if you rearrange all of the letters in all three of my names you get the phrase
                                                        "Some Cute Enemy Angel"

Now folks do I "look like " a "Boogeyman"?????
this is the Doctor 
 He watches over us and "Keeps us Safe"
but then we are getting into our mental state ....which can be more than a bit scary.....

him and the "Voices may not be "Real' ....But they come up with some really Good Ideas....
                                          But the fact that I am more than a bit insane is no secret...
 The "Body Snatching" part is a Lie Based upon the fact that I opened an Above-Ground Burial Vault back when I was age 19 or 20 .... Supposedly I attempted to steal his bones to "Decorate" my bedroom. B.S.!!!
 So you people and your "Comments" are about my only connection to any other human beings...
So come on and "drop us a line" .... It does Not have to be an "Essay" just a few words to let me know how We are doing.....
 
                                           http://www.blogger.com/profile/07521668500782189081

These are Awards that you(Lady Moss and Voodoo Ghoul) have bestowed upon me
 Each of them originated from "wicKED"

3 comments:

  1. I dig your content, I enjoy seeing the things that you love, and make. I can identify with the anxiety and pain that you express, because I have been there myself. I am concerned by the apparent self-destructive tendencies.

    There is no suffering that is not constrained within the human skull. We create it all. The ego is a survival mechanism, our neurosis are behaviors that we develop in order to protect us from further traumas. But, if you can shift out of the ego's perspective, and see the world from a wider perspective it can establish balance.

    Beyond just being miserable frail little humans, we are all collectively part of wider reality. This life is Maya, illusion, God putting on a play to entertain herself. We are all playing parts in the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been enjoying the things you've been posting here at the crypt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, Thank You Mr. Betancourt Ann I love the Morbid Humor @ "Twisted Cartoons"
    And thank you Voodoo Girl .... I posted you on your page.....

    ReplyDelete