Friday, October 21, 2011

The Doctor's Journal

"When I was young, I had my dreams......an old dream is a sad thing..."
 "The psychology of the erratic mind is different.....and Dangerous."
 The Doctor suggested that not accepting the Dark thoughts that my mind tells me and a suppression of my built up Rage could cause my personality to possibly create a "split" in my personalities...... interesting....
 "A complete seperation of the two mindsets could produce a "Fragmented Personality", possibly even create a Seperate "Persona", which could excert a dominance over our conscious mind..... especially when "Stacey" is phsychologically at our weakest....   If we could cause this "fragmentation to become perminant ....
 "Think of the Fun that we could have....."
A Total transformation of our existing personality.... Factors like : Loss...Hopelessness ....Dispair .... Rage .... or even Irrational thoughts...Thus producing a completely  seperate Persona.... "A bit of behavioral Modification may be needed" (all I have left is the power of my Mind...) "You are a man of the Mind ...
Use It" we could become the most dangerous "Madman" on the face of the Earth....
And Thus, was Dr. Theda Born.....

No comments:

Post a Comment