Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Award for the Crypt

I have now been awarded the "iDigYourBlog" Award Presented to me by Lady Moss
 Whom I Thank for thinking so well of me and my "ramblings" .....
             First I must tell Three "interesting" things about myself....
                                             
 First of all most of my fellow townsfolk think of me as some kind of "Boogeyman"....
Secondly I am an "Accused" attempted "Body-Snatcher" according to a "Lying asshole with a badge"....

                                             
And There are a Lot of things that I know.... Just ask me anything and I will try to answer for you...  I do not know how to "Link" a site...    and I will pick my other five "victims" later Thanks to you and "wicKED"
                                            the Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment