Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sorry Folks Depression has Us Down...


                That and a horrible "Troll' at Spore.com (I will no longer be posting there)...
             They make themself feel better about themself by "putting-down" others...
... So we will no longer be a part of their "little Community"... I know that Stacey has "flaws" and mental issues... they made sure to use these to make us feel rather "badly" about myself... Hell, I was 37 years old before we even developed a bit of self-confidence (much less any feelings of "self-worth")
                  
                 ... So we will just "lie low" for a bit and "Think" (about some very Bad things)....
                    
                                                        a pleasant day to you all

4 comments:

  1. The world would be such a better place without trolls. I hope your spirits lift and feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice Lady (one of my couple of "Buddies")left us some kind words and verbally told off the "Troll"...
    ... See, some bad things may end better than expected...
    and too bad that I was unable to find out what State or City in which they live... A blessed day to you dear Lady Debra...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha.... that reminds me of the B&W TV that we had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked the "Please Stand By" gif...
      A great day to you good Haddock

      Delete