Friday, February 12, 2016

Another Cold Day in Hell....


the freezing rains will be here in a couple of days ... (not counting "wind-chill") temps. in low 40's   , an not supposed to get much warmer today (even colder tomorrow)

         Have my dog inside for now.. ( and will for a few days ... he is very well behaved inside... )
                                        having my cup of reheated coffee...

Will make a fresh pot as soon as we get a bit warmer.... about to go an re-heat (again) my "ice water" Coffee...
                 Believe that I just saw the "first Robin of the Spring.... it was frozen to the ground...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, staying inside is a good idea when it's that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health conditions do not allow me to be out in the cold for very long...
    ... around 50 degrees in this room ... rest of house in cold...
    ... a great Friday to you dear Lady Debra...

    ReplyDelete