Saturday, July 14, 2012

Host ??? Continued...

Maybe  Morris Costumes will give me a bit of a "deal" on the Hat......
 Just do my hair white... A Lot of hairspray... and a bit of baby powder....
 some teeth , ( Not much at Wal-Mart)
                                             that and the "Attitude"... (but that comes naturally)....
                                        Honestly ....This was My "Dream" as a very Small Child.....
I actually Might could Pull this Off... It won't cost the TV Studio anything.... So they have Nothing to loose by trying... and if a few of Phil's friends put in a "good word" for me ....

                                    Hell ...I'm Dying Anyway... What Have I Got to Loose ???

4 comments:

  1. These days you don't need cable you can always do PD movies on 100ymm.com or a podcast. Most Horror host's are online only. Try here http://www.horrorhostgraveyard.com/ good luck I would tune in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have contacted my "Computer Doctor" and will be having him check into this for me ...Thanks for the Info....

      Delete
  2. I'm a long time fan of horror hosts and I'm always glad to see a new one come along. If you give it a go, you might want to check out this other blog of mine called Van Helsing's Tomb . It's just some images I made available for horror hosts to use to help promote their shows if they want to. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have Alex teach me about "Pod=Cast"...

    ReplyDelete