Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So Many New Followers...

                                                Sorry Kiddies ..

I Love making "Monsters" for this Game,,, And then "populate" new worlds with them....
 ( Cheats.... Press Cont + Shift + C .... this will give you "Cheat Box"..type in "   spacecreate   " then press Enter..... and Best of All... type " moremoney'   "




.we have been a bit under the weather.... and with the heat humidity Keeping me "house-Bound"... I have at a game of "Spore"
                        Since 4:30pm Monday ... ( I Did Sleep for less than five hours... ( My nervous energy keeps me going and my game ("Spore").. keeps my mind "Occupied" ....
Still the only one ...the others have yet to produce "female" blooms...
Be back with you very soon Kiddies.... the Sun will be rising soon .. I will feed my dog ("Casper").. and water and tend my Pumpkin patch before the Heat comes....
                                           Let me Leave You With a Song.....

2 comments:

  1. The heat and humidity are a killer,its been perfect weather if you are made of moss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the cucumber maggots have started on a couple of my plants ... Mainly the one with the Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete