Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How do I Explain to an 11 Year old that Stacey is dying...

              
                                      Without upsetting them badly..
                                           
                     This Xenomorph was the first Creature that he made for us..
                             He is from the Netherlands, his name is Eetu... a kind soul...
My new young Spore Friend (at Spore.com) a cool kid and  talented Spore creator..,(Even made me another Creature, humanoid and holding a flower... telling me that he does not want his new Friend to die... and does not want me to go to the "other Side")
                                              (we recolored the flower "blue")
           This All saddens me to our "Core"... We will stay around as long as Health permits...!!!
                 

5 comments:

  1. We are playing his "Gift" as a Captain... just began to rain...
    we feel badly.. He wanted to know more about me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, god Sir... trying to let him know that it is OK...
      We have accepted that, for ourself...
      Seems like a "good Kid"

      Delete
    2. Best of luck; sending good thoughts your way.

      Delete
    3. Thank you... we could really use anything "good"...
      a pleasant Thursday to you and yours.

      Delete