Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Think It Will Let Me Post....

 
                             Alex still has not had a chance to  look at my computer.....

                                                     Still giving us "troubles"
                      has started messing with my Spore game also..... "freezes" and such....
                                   Just waiting for my Sister to come by to check om me   

                                    And again ... Today is H. P. Lovecraft's Birthday......

2 comments:

  1. grab the free version. it's easy to use.
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4_r/?gclid=CL_W3P7RosACFaVZ7AodCAYAMw
    Helped me out plenty of times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we have this version ,,,,
    Alex installed the program that he always uses.....

    ReplyDelete