Saturday, August 2, 2014

So You People think that We are "Making up" or "Streaching the Facts".....

when Stacey was a small child ... starting to school.... de-segration of blacks in the schools was only a few years past ... So the people of this area still harbored deep-set Hatreds ... (the human mind Needs "someone" to "Hate" ...just part on human nature...)
... As a little kid ...I was into monsters and horror ..as well as the ancient mythologies from around the world....( was even heavily studying Archeology before 4th grade...).... But the "average boy my age was into "cars" and "Sports".... thus I was outcast by my peers for the things that I liked...   ( this behavior was often encouraged by their fathers because they could no longer teach their sons to hate "Blacks".... so hatred and mistreatment of Stacey was "encouraged"...)
                                            they made my young life a Hell....
Found out years later that some of the elementary teachers not only encouraged this behavior ... but even went as far as to get together to conspire against Stacey... it is not right to do these things to a kid.... I was much smarter than most of the kids in my class... which really "pissed off" two of these teachers... (who did anything they could to make things harder on me)
.... One ,a third grade teacher (her "teacher's pet") was sister to one of the boys who always tormented me ... My second grade teacher was best friends with the other one.... between them they even had these students start a "Hate Stacey Club"......( this badly scared my young mind) .... and this type of treatment continued through-out most of my childhood...
     these "Students" are now older adults... and still often try to make my life Hell....
And stuck in this small town about all that I can do is to hide in my house and hope that no one bothers me.....
If we had known how life was going to go for Stacey.... we would have stepped in front of a large truck as a small kid... to spare us a life of misery....
.... sorry ... someone thought that I was not "truthful" in speaking" on how those with a badge treat me....
so, we thought that a bit of background might help to clarify things....

10 comments:

  1. Yes Kiddies "Friends" and "happiness" were not part of my growing up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course attempted bank robbery didn't exactly advance your standing in the community either..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What "attempted" we did it... and bet the "odds" by almost 80%....!!!!
    and without any "planing" at all.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, is it your assertion that someone who has committed a crime, and (presumably) paid their debt to society, does not themselves deserve the protection of the law? Does making a mistake in the past mean that one is open game for all time?

    Laws apply to everyone in our society, and even those who themselves have broken the law in the past, and paid their debt, are entitled to the protection of the law when they find themselves in need of the protection of those sworn to uphold that law.

    To suggest otherwise is simply disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Our Mayor is an Ex-Felon.... and not a very good Mayor either......
    And Mr.Block My Friend, Joe meant no offense.... but thank you for defending me.... that was very noble of you good Sir....

    ReplyDelete
  6. My apologies, then. It looked like he was making excuses for the harassment you're suffering.

    No hard feelings, Joe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'course not :)
      For the record Joe's a big fan of Stacey's

      Delete
  7. Thanks to you both for tour concern...

    ReplyDelete