Thursday, June 12, 2014

Up Till Well After 9:00am this morning....

 
                                                     And still , very little progress....
                            So after a bit over 2 hours sleep .... We shall "TRY" Again....
Only be gone for a couple of days...

          My best Friend is coming to pick me up tomorrow....  We are to help his Dad's Friend Move....
                  About 20 something years ago, we often worked For a Moving Company....
Stacey will be staying the night (first time away from my Home overnight, since someone broke in and "trashed" my house and a Lot of my Collection) So we are a bit concerned.....
 No one will get through the back door (VERY Heavily "barricaded") without ripping off the entire door frame from the house .... and my Dad (being a Great Locksmith at well over 30 years.....secured my front door of thick oak.....
and have arranged for a good Friend to stop by to "check things" and care for my dog, "Casper"....
                                  we can even make a few Posts from there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment