Thursday, June 12, 2014

The "So-Called" Friend Returned This Evening.....

 
                    we had walked over to a friend's house (gone just over half an hour).....
               Come Home and this "Crack-Head" Moron is sitting on my Couch....!!!
                                  (he reached in the back door and unlocked it....)
                                       He left Very shortly after I returned Home....
             About about 15 or 20 minutes later... I looked at the picture window....
            This "childish" Moron had painted "F^CK YOU" on my window...!!!!!!
                              Even used my Green Joker spay hair color....???
                        Calling the County Mental Health on him Tomorrow....!!!
                                           He Is "one of their Patients".....
                    Went to ask him about this and he tried to assault me....!!!
Way Too Many "Things" at the same time....
                                          Basically a "prisoner" in my own Home....
                              Remember Kiddies "Hell" is where the "Heart" is....
So we will be up and alert to any "retaliation" for a while.... only very short naps at odd times of the day for the next few weeks... and all this added "stress" will see to it that we seldom eat for a while as well... already just below 130lbs now...

4 comments:

  1. I, long ago had "friends" of this nature, They have all died out for the most part and the people who new who I was are all gone so Im pretty much left completely alone these days.I hope the rest of your weekend goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Your Concern...
    brought a "Smile" to my face ... and since Tuesday Morning we have had less than 5 hours sleep...
    may Not sleep for some time.... and will have to "watch my Home" for a few weeks...
    A Great Weekend to you my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get hooked up with these people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has been a Neighbor for over 30 years...

    ReplyDelete