Sunday, June 15, 2014

Still in a "Foul Mood"....

A "far cry" from my former Game World....
 
                             well we finally have a "somewhat functional" Sims Game....!!!
                                  More "dead Trees" and grave-Stones to try and add ....

                                            Even More "Drama" last Night.....!!!!
Where he sprayed "Stacy Fuck You" on my picture window is still there.... a way of reminding us how "crappy" my existance is these days.... and not expecting things to get any better...
Scared to even try to leave my house for fear of "What" might happen.... and thanks to my friend deciding to not allow Stacey to help this weekend... (Did Not even tell me).... we are completely broke for the next three weeks.... was really counting on what he and his Father were going to pay me for helping.... Now just totally "Screwed"....
                              That is why We NEVER "Plan" Anything..... it will only Fail....

No comments:

Post a Comment