Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello from Marshville....

 
                        the recent "Troubles" with a so-called "friend" are passing ....
After the visit to his home by my Friends..... They told him to leave Stacey alone and Never again be on my property....!!!! They got word to his "dealers" as well.... Now that "crack-head" is mostly "cut off".... then he goes telling my friends (those who will speak to him) that Stacey has been telling others things that we were told in "confidence" .... trying to turn them against me.... This caused a rather "nasty argument" last night..... So he is still trying to Fv(k with me.... But this is the small town of Marshville... and over the Summer ....there is Nothing to do .... so folks pit one against the other with rumors until the "targeted" people physically go after one another.... same thing Every Summer....
 
         So I just stay in my corner and let these gullible morons go after each other over "Rumors"

       and from time to time ... have a drink (or Coffee) and sit back and watch their "madness"
                         And besides, ...We know Many "dirty tricks" to add "fuel to these Fires"....

No comments:

Post a Comment