Thursday, December 8, 2011

What I am Getting for Christmas

                                                              The Mad Hatter
          the Action Figure looks a lot like the original Mad Hatter for the 60's Batman TV show ( I already have the outfit which cost $ that I do not have now... ) But I get to add this character to my collection Then I will have of my DC Villians... Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) Two-Face (of the Dark Knight) the Scarecrow (Batman Begins) and of course ...The Joker ( I have the Batman 1989 displayed with these figures)
 My Dad ordered this for me today From "ADA Wanted Action Figures .com" Should be here for Christmas... This character should help to lift our spirits...
                                                     Here he is in a 60's storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment