Friday, December 16, 2011

8:36pm Friday Night

Stuck here alone ..About to Walk uptown to purchase Cigarettes And one beer (cannot really afford it but kind of need it with all the shit going through my brain at present) I will Bring  inside the dog, "Baby" ( not quite the name I wanted ...but is one of the only things that I have called him since I  have had him so "Baby" it is...) I will bring him inside for a bit especially with the approaching rain .(He has started growling at other people... Not Good...)

3 comments:

  1. Did not purchase the Beer... Oh Well... Sitting here on a Saturday ...weather turned cold again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of Christmas we have decided to name him "Casper"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is still stuck outside and the rain is coming .... I washed and dried (Heated them as well) His pillows for inside of his house...

    ReplyDelete