Saturday, May 25, 2019

Been at Sims All Night....

at least made some "version" of a "Stacey" Sim for the game... (my "pony-tail"of my hair is actually longer....) But  as close as we could do.... made him "mischievous" and very "Rude"...  does a Lot of Fishing (some kept as "pets" in fish bowls)...insult and "Prank" random other Sims.... a bit of "Fun"

My good Friend came in late last night.... he said will take me to buy "Vampires" (expansion pack) for my new game later Today !!!

    With the "Vampire" expansion" bit... may can make a version of "Dr. Theda"...!!!
    well back off to "build up this new "game-world" for a bit (no sleep since yesterday morning)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, good Sir... a pleasant Holiday Weekend to you and yours... well did manage to create a usable "starter" game- world which to begin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my "Stacey" Sim is "rude and Mean" enough we get a "career-reward" of a usable Voo-Doo Doll for our Sim !!

    ReplyDelete