Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sorry Folks... Not Been Up to Par for a few Days.....

 
                               and that nasty fall the other night did not help matters....
                                  At least lower lung hurts much less this evening....
       And the neighbor's dog having eaten my only food till Sunday really pissed us off....
                 

                                                         Nothing really "major"....
Life is just one big "Maze"... and afraid that we have had more than our share of "dead ends" and "wrong Turns"
                                                           Just sitting here in my corner , alone , as usual.....
my coffee gets cold right after I make a cup,.... rather chilly in my home..... so we are cold as well...

I think that my Dad and Step-Mother may bring me something to eat later... even though we have eaten very little in the last days... just do not really even feel like eating for now... stress has my digestive system a bit of a "mess".... nerves are not that bad today either....
 
                          so remember to be thankful for the "little things" in your daily lives....
          

                                          Just remember that Nothing ever goes as "planed".....
                                                       Things can Always be "Worse"....

No comments:

Post a Comment