Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just been Hanging Out at "Collinswood"....


                                         Hello and "good morning" Kiddies....
           Been viewing the great posts At The great Blog "The Collinsport Historical Society"
                             
                                         Thanks to our newest follower "Cousin Barnabas"...

Just relaxing in the Old House as a music box plays in the distance....


On this cold wet day my time there today brought back memories and even lifted our spirits.... Its Good to "get away" sometimes ... if only in your mind...
 I had just been here deciding upon a post for A-Z ("D")... As I was looking over my figures...."Dr. Phibes" .



         
                                                   I really like this one...

        and if he "puts on his face" ...

Good detailing on the head sculpts of these two figures


                                    I will have together my post on the good Dr. Phibes ... later...

1 comment:

  1. I was able to obtain both versions of this great figure... Sadly we will never be able to obtain a "Quentin Collins" figure...

    ReplyDelete