Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Sims.... Welcome to "Belladonna Cove".... Please excuse "the Mess"...

                                The "Dark Overlords" leave Belladonna Cove in "Ruins"...

           Yes the Evil Alien Tentacled Eyeballs have laid siege to this once beautiful community....
First thing that the invaders did was to establish more Power ( Nuclear Power plants)....
            With most of their once fair city in ruins there is little "hope" for the surviving townsfolk.....
                                                   Their New "Mining Colony"....
As I said ...I crossed my Sims2 with Many "aspects" of the "Spore" Game... Space Ships and Spice Mining... As well as some pretty cool "characters" and Aliens...


One of my larger "Spice Mining Colonies"....

        And Many of the evil "Dark Overlords" are practitioners of the "Dark Arts" of Magic.... 


A few "Crew" I have created for my game...


Well Back off to the "Spice Mines" ... Kiddies ....Later

No comments:

Post a Comment