Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Other 11 Questions...

The 11  Questions from ..."It Came From the Man Cave"....
 1. What is your Favorite Horror Host..???
 I would have to say "Uncle Creepy" from my childhood...
2.  If you had only five minutes to look at One website what would it be ??
 Either look over the past posts of my blog "The Crypt" or watch a song clip on You Tube featuring "the Joker" or "Sweeney Todd"..
3.  Do you hold the door open for people..???
   Yes , just the way I was raised...
4.   Marvel or DC..???
 "DC Comics Rule...!!!"
5.  Favorite Halloween Special... ??
 "The Halloween Tree"
6. Meat or Vegies..???
     I have always enjoyed most "veggies" more often than not "raw" as a snack...
7. What was your First car..???
 This is a sad tale...When I turned 18 , I received a few thousand dollars for a terrible car accident that I was in back when I was only 12...A car that I had admired for years ( it was parked in a backyard)... Well the owner had just put it up for sale less than an hour before we drove by... So I bought it... from years of just sitting , the poor car was in need of some work.. we pulled the engine and had it rebuilt... its fiberglass body now had the texture of sandpaper... this took me over two months of hand buffing the body... many hours each day ... in the end I had a shinny 1978 Bradley Kit Car... I was very proud of my car... (But I still could not drive a straight drive)... over a year later...in desperate need of money...I went to sell my prized car ...the would be buyer.  ( a former Sheriff Deputy) stole my car..while taking a test drive... The Police would Not allow me to take any action over this theft... and went as far as to tell me that if I even go to his house to ask about it I would be charged with Harassment, and Trespassing and Arrested...
 So that was my first car and how I lost it ...It really Sucks to have to live here...
 8.  Favorite Movie of All Time ??
 as movie I really Like Clive Barker's "Nightbreed"... but for a "Fun" movie that I really enjoy...The Blues Brothers"...
9. Zombies or Vampires.... ???
Neither... I like tentacled "creepy Crawly" beasties....
10. What is your "Dream Job"... ???
   Working for Morris Costumes in my youth was probably the closest that I will ever come to a "Dream Job".... Disabled now so No job in  my future...
11. His last question was if I have any Tattoos ...... No
Well we have answered their Questions... Now to come up with 11 of my own for the 11 people that I choose to pass on this Award to...

No comments:

Post a Comment