Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hell-O Kiddies....

A lady that I "follow" made a comment about "Nut-Jobs"... I guess that we "fit" into That category...
My breathing has gotten Much worse over the last few months...
                                          I am an ex-Bank Robber and I am Dying....
and our "sanity" is Not at its best....

                      Why Not just let things take their course instead of fighting the "voices"....
                                they may not be "real" ... But They have some pretty good ideas..,..

 So, Why Not "put a "Smile" upon my face and take matters in my own hands .... and "follow in the footsteps of our "Hero"...???


                                               What have we really got to loose..???

                                        We only have a few years of "misery" left to us anyway......
So , for now , ...just "Smile"....
                                                                 Remember to "Smile"....

No comments:

Post a Comment