Saturday, December 8, 2012

Eleven Things About "Stacey"

                                                          Hello ...Stacey here....
                                           I am to give 11 statements about myself....
1.   Well, I have spent my life collecting things that appealed to me... (Mostly "Toys")   Most other people consider this a waste of money... and call me "childish"...  I do have a lot of cool things...
 2.   My mental state is "unstable" at best... Too many issues to list here...
3.    I enjoy sharing my stuff with you good people on this blog...
4.   I live alone and at the poverty level... Thus another reason I get "fussed" at whenever I wish to purchase something for my collection... ..."A Waste of Money".... that is what everyone tells me...
5.   I try not to let those around me know when "Stacey" is having "Health issues"... I try and ride it out , hoping it will pass...if it continues for a few days ...I may make arrangements to see a doctor or to go to the hospital... where I am "fussed" at for not having taken immediate action...
6. Manic-Depression really sucks...
7. I really love the fictional character of "The Joker"...he was my "childhood Hero".... I enjoy All incarnations of him ( and I think that Mark Hamill does the very best "laugh" for the Joker)
8. I HATE Flies.... ( on my FBI psychological profile...it states..." has a maniacal hatred of houseflies"..(. I doubt this statement shows up in very many other profiles)
9.   Yes, I robbed a Bank when I was much younger....( that was a quarter of a century past)
 10.   Breathing issues have been getting worse over the last few months... ( I seldom mention this to others)
11... Regardless of just how bad things may become ... I still try to "hang in there"...
                     Sorry for sounding so "Down" ... But they wanted " Facts "

2 comments: