Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello...

                                  Things have not been going very well for us as of late....
                                        Too many topics to discuss here and now....
                                    Almost a month of things "spinning out of control".....
                                             And little or nothing that I can do to ease my burdens...
Not to this point yet.... But not too far off
I keep trying and continue to try to make any improvements on our many troubles....
 I had just "crawled into my Sims" to keep my mind off of these things.... But the game died yesterday....
 I spent over 9 hours trying everything that I could think of to get my Sims back yesterday.... But no luck at all... so now I am sitting in my corner being assailed by the accumulated worries and troubles that I have been trying to avoid...
So I thought that you good people deserved some sort of an explanation as to my lack of posts....
 My deepest apologies
 your host Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment