Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back from Doctor's Visit

Hello Kiddies ....( I still have a headache from the doctor visit today...)

Here is something that I ran across ...."Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" Doll....really Creepy
Cool art work though I do know the artist...
I still can't believe the appearance of the "Eyeball looking" thing that the doctor extracted off of my skull....It has been sent off for testing,...

Life Goes On
Just some random images that I ran across in my files....
If you have seen "Toy Story" and "The Shining" you have to admit this is funny
Even Jack would agree....
Thanks "Twisted Toons"


I still can't get over the "eyeball-like" Thing that the doctor removed ...it had been there for most of my life and only in recent years has it increased in size... so he said that it had to be taken out....

No comments:

Post a Comment