Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hello...

                                            About time to get out those decorations....
               
                     Will be ordering Pennywise outfit (and shoes)  for completing my 12 inch figure....
                      
My Sister did us wrongly ... So She will have No "choice" but allow us to order som toys...
So, will have to resort to a bit of extortion and a touch of Blackmail... So, will be able for Her to see things My Way... without her fussing at me for doing so...

            Now have to get back up with the comics dealer with whom left our Severed Head-Stump...
  

2 comments:

  1. Those big spiders on the building give me the creeps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Lady Debra ....
      My own Sister has "Sold my bedroom out from under me....
      We will us this unpleasant Fact to purchase some Collectables.
      ... and she cannot complaian about us doing so...

      Delete